Saferide Transportation Terms and conditions
- Children must be on their best behavior in the vehicle, which means wearing the safety-belt while traveling, no cursing, and absolutely no bullying. Parents will be informed first and second time; however, children will be suspended at the 3rd incident. No Exceptions!!
- Children are to remain in their seats and not be disruptive to the driver of the vehicle.
- In order to maintain our vehicles in good sanitary conditions, eating, drinking and chewing gum is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- We love our children and we love our vehicles too. Children who intentionally cause damage to our vehicles will be held responsible for the damages. Parents will be notified and will be charged with cost of repair. Excess Cleaning & Damage
If, during or after the transportation service, the company is required to expend an extended amount of time and material to clean the vehicle due to acts of the client or any passenger (i.e., spilling food & drinks, vomiting, prohibited smoking, excessive trash) , the company, at its discretion, will charge client additional fees to cover such expense. Damage to the vehicle in any way caused by actions of the client or any passenger will be charged in full to the client. The minimum clean up fee is $50.
- Saferide Transportation is not responsible for any incident that may take place due to misconduct.
- Middle Schoolers: the bus waits 5 min max after dismissal. We will not return for you. No Exceptions.
- Saferide Transportation is a door to door transportation company only, not an after school program.
- Parents/Legal guardians are responsible for the safety and security of child(ren) until the pick-up time and from the moment of the drop-off.
- Saferide Transportation is not responsible for any personal items that are lost, stolen or damaged while riding in the van.
- Saferide Transportation reserves the right to change or delete routes by giving appropriate notice to parents.
- Once the academic year starts and the route is set, we cannot accept special requests for later or earlier pick up or drop offs on routes.
- Payments must be made by Mondays or Tuesdays of every week. A Late fee of $10 will be charged.
- If payment is not received by Wednesday the service will be suspended without notice. Child must be ready 10 Min before pickup time; driver will not wait if child is late.
- A fee of $25 will be charged for any returned checks. If check is returned more than once we will only accept cash.
- We will not pro-rate if your child only rides 1, 2, 3 or 4 times in the course of one week, you will be charged for the full week.
- Saferide Transportation will not issue credit for holidays or days that school is closed during the normal school year.
- Payments can be made in cash, checks, debit or credit card or paypal ($3 fee for any card and $ 2.50 fee for paypal).
- Please make checks payable to Saferide Transportation and include your child’s name in the memo, if payment is in cash, place cash in an envelope with child’s name and school.
- If your child’s schedule changes throughout the school year, Saferide cannot guaranty the availability for the new pickup or drop-off time. (Changes made to the route will need to be notified and approved by management.)
- A Registration fee will be charged for each school year. Registration for one child is $45.00. Each additional child is $25.00 per year. Registration fees cover insurance, administrative costs, vehicle cleaning supplies.